Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Theatre / Terrace
- Ascend the next two staircases to visit a health font and move through the open doorway ahead, then proceed forward down the theatre aisle to jump up onto the stage at the bottom and continue towards the left to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, activate your spirit and roll backwards repeatedly from the approaching puppets while using mid-air whip strike combinations to destroy or fend them off.
- Finish defeating the first wave of enemies to activate a short action sequence and encounter a new type of cart-wheeling puppet, then jump over or roll away from these hostiles as they spin towards you and eliminate them with more mid-air combination whip strikes.
- Continue eliminating these puppets before they can touch down on the stage until the next cut scene is activated, then exit the theatre to visit the previous health font and move through the open doorway below on the right.
- Ascend the upper staircase to eliminate the group of enemies at the top and proceed forward to drop down two more sets of steps, then head left at the bottom to read another purple-glowing scroll and turn back around to face off against another wave of puppets.
- Use mid-air striking combinations to clear the area and crawl through the tunnel on the right side of the room, then scale the next shaft above by wait for the steam traps to dissolve and collect the Bestiary card near the top.
- Climb up onto the right-side ledge above and proceed forward to reach the Terrace, then visit the magic font in front of you and ascend out of the tunnel to continue towards the right.
- Use mid-air whip combinations to eliminate the group of harpies that appears and enter the elevator ahead to ride it to the next floor above, then exit the car to defeat another wave of enemies on your left and proceed forward to enter the Ballroom.