Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Ballroom / Library
- Visit the next health font and continue moving forward to encounter a werewolf.
- Use combination whip strikes to push the werewolf back until he starts to block these attacks, then dodge his follow-up assault and continue striking the creature into defeat.
- Eliminate the second werewolf that appears and proceed forward across the room to encounter another wave of monsters, then activate your spirit as a means of protection and finish clearing the area with the help of axe throws to continue moving towards the left.
- Ascend the next set of steps ahead to turn around at the top and climb up onto another staircase above, then jump off the right side of the landing and collect the Bestiary card hanging in mid-air.
- Make your way back towards the left side of the room to pass through the doorway at the end and enter the Courtyard, then proceed forward to another open doorway and move through it to reach the Library.
- Proceed forward across the library to visit the next health font and crawl through the tunnel in front of you, then enter the open room on the other side to activate the magic book and use mid-air striking combinations to destroy it.
- Activate your spirit to help you defeat the surrounding group of werewolves and the magic books that continue to appear, then crawl back through the previous tunnel to climb the next staircase above and read the purple-glowing scroll at the top.
- Turn around to climb the next series of ledges above and enter the room at the top to activate the indicated pedestal, then proceed through the secret passageway that opens in front of you to return to the Courtyard.