Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Main Tower Outside
- Exit the elevator to jump onto the hanging platform ahead and turn the crank to reach the next ledge above, then release the mechanism to quickly jump up onto it and visit the magic font in front of you.
- Proceed forward to step onto the next hanging platform ahead and activate your archer spirit to fend off the demon flying above, then turn the crank as quickly as possible to reach the overhead ledge and jump towards the right to land on it.
- Climb the wall in front of you to transfer to the next wooden landing at the top and ascend the next series of overhead ledges to reach the hanging platform above on the left, then turn the crank to lower the weight on your right and jump onto it to continue the ride upwards.
- Quickly jump from the weight to land on the next wooden ledge to the right and proceed forward across it to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a fire-breathing demon, then summon your archer spirit and defeat this enemy from a distance with axe-throws or mid-air whip strikes.
- Ascend the wall in front of you to reach the ledge above on the left and step onto the next hanging wooden platform ahead, then turn the crank to lower the weight and jump on top of it to read the purple-glowing scroll below.
- Return to the previous hanging platform to crank it all the way to the top and proceed forward across the ledge above on the right, then pull the crate in front of you backwards to visit the next magic font and use the box to reach the landing above on the left.
- Make your way across the next rope above and activate the protective spirit to safely pass beneath the fire-breathing demon, then drop to the wooden platform on the other side and ascend the overhead ledges to proceed forward at the top.
- Use the swing point directly above to ascend the wall in front of you and summon your protective spirit to fend off the fire-breathing demon, then proceed forward at the top to do battle with this enemy.
- Summon your archer spirit to keep the flying demon at bay and attack it with a series of mid-air combination whip strikes, then roll backwards each time the enemy breathes fire and continue the assault until this hostile is defeated.
- Use the swing point above to climb the wall in front of you and visit the fonts at the top, then use a second swing point located over the stain glass window on the right to continue your ascent and press the indicated button to smash through the glass.