Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Castle Entrance / Unholy Church
- After the opening cut scene, make your way forward across the bridge to enter the castle grounds and use jumping combination strikes to clear out the first wave of demons you encounter ahead.
- Continue fighting your way forward to encounter a heavily-armed horned demon on the steps ahead, then roll backwards from the enemy’s initial strike and move in at close-range to attack with multiple sword combinations.
- Roll backwards and double-jump each time the demon rears its axe back to dodge his impending attack, then use jumping combination strikes to land behind this enemy continuously and assault his back until you are able to remove the monster’s green energy source.
- Proceed forward up the steps ahead to read the scroll at the top and continue moving towards the right to enter the Unholy Church, then cross to the opposite side of the room and approach the purple-glowing device against the wall to obtain the Boomerang.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to eliminate the flying demons that appear with your boomerangs and mid-air combinations strikes, then double-jump up onto the indicated broken ledge and use the swing point above on the right to reach the chandelier across from you.
- Swing to the next wooden landing ahead to read the scroll and continue moving forward across the chandeliers to reach the opposite concrete ledge, then turn around to grab the smaller circular platform above.
- Clear the next two gaps in front of you to climb up the wooden structure on the opposite wall and use the chandelier at the top to reach the wheel below on the right, then press the indicated button to release the rope and hang from the swing point that appears to descend back through the room.
- Return to the ground below to drop through the hole you just created in the floor, then head left to enter the Crypt.