Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Act 1: Cursed Village
- Move forward down the path in front of you to pass through the shanty town and encounter the zombies that emerge from the ground, then take them out from a distance with a combination of quick strikes from your whip.
- Continue along the road ahead to crawl beneath a low-hanging roof and cross the bridge on the other side to use a Health Font, then proceed forward to enter the mill and approach the crate against the far wall.
- Pull the crate backwards until it’s left side is lined up with the broken wooden ledge above you, then jump on top of the box to reach this landing and turn around to climb the partial section of steps in front of you.
- Flip the switch at the top of the steps to open the door in front of you and turn around to jump up to the next partial staircase above, then read the purple-glowing scroll and turn around to drop back onto the previous landing below.
- Move through the door you opened to activate a short action-sequence and acquire the Throwing Axe as a new weapon, then drop down over the ledge ahead to reach the ground below and proceed forward at the bottom to eliminate the next wave of zombies.
- Fight your way past the zombies up the next hill ahead and use the whip to break apart the barrels blocking the path, then pick up the axe ammunition and crawl forward through the tunnel in front of you to reach the Castle’s Outer Wall.