Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Crypt Labyrinth / Lady of the Crypt’s Chamber
- Proceed forward to drop over the next two ledges ahead and slide through the next shaft on the left to jump into the opening across from you at the bottom, then continue moving towards the right to read the scroll at the end and ascend back up the previous shaft.
- Drop over the ledges to your right and fight past the zombies waiting below to proceed forward, then fly across the gap to reach the locked door on the other side and climb up onto the landing above it.
- Descend the shaft in front of you to jump towards the right at the bottom and climb down over another ledge ahead to attach to the next swing point on the opposite wall, then launch yourself onto the landing below to the left and turn around.
- Climb down between the walls below to proceed through the next tunnel on the left and eliminate the group of zombies that appear beneath the spiked ceiling, then continue moving forward to visit the health font on the ledge above.
- Drop through the shaft below on your left to enter the Lady of the Crypt’s Chamber and activate a short sequence, then roll backwards repeatedly from the charging enemy in front of you and wait for her to descend into the ground.
- Stay on the move until the demon emerges from the ground again, then stand your ground to block her initial attack and respond with a few combination strikes to start inflicting damage.
- Repeat the previous step until the she-demon charges a dash attack, then jump over the incoming enemy and continue your assault as soon as you turn to face her again.
- Continue the previous line of offensive and defensive strategies until the enemy is finally defeated to activate a cut scene in which the demon reveals a larger creature underneath, then press or hold the indicated buttons to crawl forward across the monster’s tail without being thrown off.
- Follow the on-screen prompts as they appear to travel along the creature’s back, then eliminate the smaller enemy attached to its head to activate another action sequence and reach the Entrance Bridge.