Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
Guards Room / Cells
- Exit the elevator to approach the lever in front of you and press the indicated buttons as quickly as possible to start opening the gateway ahead, then release the switch to eliminate the zombies that suddenly appear.
- Continue pulling the lever and eliminating the demons that repeatedly appear until there are none remaining, then finish opening the gateway ahead and proceed forward through it to visit the next health font.
- Move through the next doorway ahead to reach the Cells and proceed forward to jump into the mine cart at the end of the ledge, then press the indicated buttons to propel yourself across the tracks and stop in front of the staircase on the other side.
- Ascend the steps ahead to eliminate the next group of zombies that appear at the top and proceed forward to climb down over the ledge at the end, then drop to the ground below and continue moving right after the steam trap in front of you dissolves.
- Eliminate the enemy at the top of the next set of steps and enter the elevator in front of you to ride it to the floor above, then exit the car to proceed forward and clear out another group of zombies that emerge ahead.
- Visit the next health font and proceed forward to read another purple-glowing scroll, then continue moving towards the right to activate a cut scene in which you obtain the Oil Flask.
- Afterwards, jump over the surrounding skeleton warriors to put them on the opposite side of the screen from you and toss your oil flask amongst these enemies to set them on fire.
- Use combination whip strikes to eliminate the burning skeletons and to deflect the oil flasks they toss your way as well, then activate the spirit to safely finish clearing the area and proceed forward to reach the Inner Cells.