Civilization 5 Heading to Mac November 23
Aspyr Media, kings of the PC to Mac port, have announced their next big title. Civilization 5 will hit Macs via Aspyr’s GameAgent retail portal on November 23.
You’ll be able to to grab either a digital or a boxed copy, and it may appear on Steam as well. According to this Twitter post, Aspyr has only confirmed SteamWorks support. Still, that means you’re getting cross-platform multiplayer and SteamCloud saves.
Ready to check this one out? Make sure you Mac is up to the task – here are the system requirements you need to know:
- Operating System: 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Media Required: DVD-ROM
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
If you haven’t checked out Civ 5 yet, you should really read our review to see what you’re missing.