Codemasters Looking for a Few Good GMs
Codemasters is looking for a few good Game Masters to flesh out its GM team. The positions are in Düsseldorf Germany and applicants must be fluent in English, French or German. The company claims they prefer native speakers, but I’ve known too many natives that wouldn’t be considered fluent in their own language so don’t let it deter you.
If you’re an experienced gamer with good people skills, you might want to look into this one. Here’s the deal:
We need people who:
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have strong online gaming experience
• Are fluent in English, German or French (preferably a native speaker)
• Have the desire to join a fast-paced, exciting and highly dynamic team
Codemasters Online is currently recruiting English, French or German speaking Game Masters to work at our Germany-based support site in Dusseldorf.
• Provide high quality online support for one or more of our leading MMO titles
• Resolve customer enquiries via the in-game ticket system or external support tools
• Respond to customer requests in a professional, polite and timely manner
• Moderate the community forums and provide assistance to players where necessary
If this sounds like the kind of thing you’d like to do then in the first instance please send us your CV along with a covering letter to our GM recruitment inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
The offer is available in German and French on the original page. Good Luck.