Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 11: Behind Enemy Lines
- Move your squadron north towards the nearest enemy camp, then split them into Sniper Cover between the fallen trees on the right and swamp on the left.
- Stay behind cover to snipe the Germans ahead from both directions and clear the camp of all remaining threats, then send them in a southeastern direction to locate a campfire and hide amongst the trees or bushes that surround it.
- Send one soldier in to quickly light the campfire and return to cover, then wait for a squadron of Germans to come investigate and snipe them from a safe distance.
- Collect the supply cache to the east and continue moving in this direction to locate the enemy sniper tower, then take cover amongst the surrounding foliage by splitting your troops between the line of trees to the south and the line of trees to the west.
- Keep your troops focused on sniping the enemies that move within the closest range of them to avoid being caught in a flame-thrower and finish clearing the initial wave of hostiles, then approach the territory above from the south and have the snipers take cover in the near vicinity to attack this area as well.
- Try to maintain a visual on the entire squadron during each conflict so that you can send your snipers into a momentary retreat if a German soldier tosses a grenade at them.
- Capture the next territory to heal your sniper squadron at the infirmary and proceed directly north to locate the roadie tower above, then move between the cover of trees to approach the indicated structure and pick off the German soldiers guarding the area.
- Once the area is initially cleared, send your entire squad to capture the enemy territory and plant an explosive on the roadie tower to demolish it.
- Move the snipers in a northeastern direction to locate a German transport truck and the next enemy territory indicated on the mini-map, then send the squadron into cover behind the thick brush directly adjacent to the camp and target the mortar team first for elimination.
- Keep your troops on the move to avoid the falling mortars and have them stay behind cover to draw enemies out from the camp, then finish clearing the area by shooting the third indicated officer and capture the territory to make the necessary reinforcements.
- Return to the infirmary to heal the troops in need of it, then send your squadron in a northwestern direction towards the informant’s indicated location on the mini-map and activate a short cut-scene in which German reinforcements arrive.
- Afterwards, continue towards the current objective to arrive at the indicated camp and move between cover to avoid being detected right away.
- Stay off the roads and maintain a safe distance from the hostiles above at all times to snipe them from afar, then continue pushing your squadron upward towards the indicated location to capture the enemy territory and interrogate the informant inside the building.
- As you wait for the interrogation to end, plant explosives on the roads located to the southwest and southeast of the informant, while keeping a few snipers in front of the building to protect it from approaching German scouts.
- Call in whatever available reinforcements to help defend the informant’s location and detonate the demo charges you planted earlier to destroy the enemy transport vehicles that arrive next, then split your squadron into cover points between the interrogation area and the building on the right.
- Watch your troops continue defending the territory from invading Germans until the interrogation process is complete, then send everyone in a southwestern direction towards the indicated prison camp and stay off the roads to avoid detection.
- Destroy any enemy transports you encounter along the way by picking off the driver first and continue in the same direction to reach the prison camp, then take cover in the surrounding shrubbery to eliminate the occupying Germans from a safe distance and move in to capture the territory.
- Plant an explosive charge on the indicated gate to destroy it and free the prisoners, then retreat to the southeast corner of the map by staying off the roads and reach the extraction point to complete this mission.