Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 12: Poznan Citadel
- Deploy additional troops and half-tracks to the forces already under your command, then send them north in the direction of the arrow icon that appears above and stay on the road to maintain a safe distance from the fortified wall on the left.
- Allow your half-tracks armed with flamethrowers to dispose of the German ground troops in the vicinity and clear the area until it is reported that the bridge has been destroyed, then deploy an ISU-152 to target the wall separately from the south and open fire to start breaking through it.
- Have the rest of your army retreat back to the previous territory and move the ISU-152 in closer to destroy the Howitzer, then target the artillery behind the city walls to eliminate it as well and send the rest of the unit to now join the giant tank in battle.
- Move the ISU-152 to the left side of the bridge above and target the indicated weak spot in the wall to destroy it, then continue reinforcing the army with additional troops and vehicles for the battles to come.
- Send the entire army to the right side of the bridge to bring down the other weak spots in the city walls and make any necessary repairs afterwards to your vehicles, then proceed north through the holes you’ve created to clear out the initial wave of enemy foot soldiers and target the hostile tank above on the right with the ISU-52 to destroy it quickly.
- Capture the next territory above and keep your tanks at a safe distance to fend off the surrounding enemy vehicles from afar, then replenish any forces lost in the previous conflict and send the Soviet army north towards the arrow icon at the top of the screen.
- Open fire with multiple vehicles at once to destroy any enemy transports or tanks you encounter along the way and keep your ground troops at a distance from them to avoid flamethrowers, then continue north to clear the city streets and visit the nearest territory to replenish or repair any losses.
- Proceed north with the ISU-152s up front to dispatch with the initial enemy waves ahead and target the artillery first for safer passage, then capture City Hall by splitting your vehicles at the fork in road so that they approach the hostile camp from the southeast and southwest entry points.
- Replenish and repair your forces by adding additional tanks or half-tracks along with more ground troops, then send the Soviet Army west to capture another pair of adjacent enemy territories and turn them north again to continue driving back the Germans.
- Keep City Hall occupied with troops and put a tank out front to defend the building from any invading vehicles, then continue capturing territories with the rest of your army by putting the ISU-152s up front and targeting the enemy vehicles first.
- Make continuous repairs to the tanks and half-tracks as you move the Soviet army from one battle to the next, then progress in a northwestern direction towards the current arrow icon to reach the indicated Outpost building and capture the territory in front of it to activate a cut-scene.
- Afterwards, replenish your forces to proceed towards the remaining objective in the north and put a large wave of vehicles at the front to quickly mow down the enemies blocking the path ahead.
- Have a squadron of snipers and other ground troops follow your vehicle from a safe distance to the east so that they can provide cover fire, then continue pushing your army to cross the bridge to the north and avoid the frozen lake to avoid falling through the ice.
- Target the citadel’s outer walls with your tanks to eliminate its defenses and split the vehicles between the two bridges so that they invade the area from both side, then open fire on the buildings that line the rear wall and target the nearby artillery first to protect the ISU-152s.
- Watch the Soviet Army destroy the surrounding structures and clear the enemies from within the citadels walls, then retreat back across the previous bridges to make any necessary repairs and replenish your forces.
- Push the Soviet army back towards the north again to approach the indicated Citadel building and call in air-support to soften up the artillery in front of the structure, then target the enemy ISU first with your tanks to destroy it and finish clearing the area with the help of mortars to complete this mission.