Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 13: Halbe
- Have the ground troops take cover amongst the surround trees ahead to fend off the first enemy wave that approaches and push your half-track towards the hostiles to start mowing them down, then position a mortar team to start bombing the artillery up the road ahead and make any necessary repairs in the meantime.
- Continue hitting the anti-tank support with mortars and move the rest of your army up the dirt path that splits off from the right side of the road, then order these troops to attack the territory from the eastern treelike and put the half-track up front to clear the area with a flamethrower.
- Defend the enemy territory until the Soviet KV-1s arrive on the scene and commandeer the anti-tank support to focus their fire on the enemy vehicles that approach from the north, then finish capturing this area to replenish your forces for the next battle and split the army evenly to proceed up both of the roads ahead.
- Make sure you have an equal number of mortar teams, vehicles and field guns between the two separate units you have created, then send one towards the objective in the northwest corner of the map and send the other to the northeast corner.
- Keep your tanks up front to easily plow over the enemy forces waiting on the other side of the railroad tracks to the west and do the same with the troops approaching the treelike to the east, then proceed with both units in the direction of the current objective markers and capture the first territory you encounter on either side to make the necessary repairs or reinforcements.
- Use mortar teams to clear the territories located on top of hills and put field guns behind cover to fire on enemy tanks from a safe distance, then continue regulating both units as they travel north and send in half-tracks armed with flame-throwers to clear out hostile artillery.
- Have your units pause after each successful conflict to make the necessary vehicle repairs and wait for the reinforcements you’ve deployed to arrive from the south, then continue moving both halves of the army north to capture territories along the way and defeat the enemy waves blocking the roads.
- Arrange it so that both units reach their separate destinations at the same, then secure the railway in the east with the help of mortars and airstrikes.
- Once you’ve captured both territories, point your armies towards the south ends of the road that’s been secured in the west and the railway you took in the east to defeat the German forces making an escape attempt.
- Position half-tracks with flamethrowers in front of the indicated escape route exits and have them eliminate any enemy soldiers that mange to slip past your first line of defense, then continue reinforcing the vehicles at each break in the action and watch both halves of the Soviet army successfully hold off the advancing Germans to complete this mission.