Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 1: Stalingrad Rail Station
- After the opening cut scene, move the troops forward out of the boats and off the docks to reach the T-34 tank on the road ahead.
- Have your troops follow behind the tank to lend support as it opens fire on the line of enemies up the road and use the indicated object ahead on the left as cover to continue clearing the area.
- Proceed forward in-step with the T-34 and continue providing support until the vehicle is inevitably destroyed, then split your troops into cover between the cement wall on the right and the tanks on the left.
- Stay behind the aforementioned cover points to weaken the enemy forces until they are forced to retreat and the next cut scene is activated, then split your troops between the two indicated Flank Routes in front of you and proceed forward into battle.
- Take cover in craters at the entrance of both flank routes and wait for the nearest enemy squadron ahead to be cleared out, then use the woodpile on the left as a means of cover to reach the area directly beside the Heavy Machine Gun and destroy it with a grenade.
- Proceed forward across the battlefield to split your troops into taking cover behind the two tanks ahead and attacking the hostiles in the burned out building on the far left, then use grenades to help you scatter the enemy soldiers hiding in craters and finish securing the area.
- Have an infantry squadron collect the indicated light machine guns that have been dropped and use the on-screen arrow symbols to locate your three current objectives on the battlefield ahead.
- Split your troops between advancing towards the apartment building on the left and advancing towards the rightmost of the two Howitzers ahead then use cover found along both routes to safely engage the enemy squadrons waiting on both sides of the battlefield and deploy grenades to thin their numbers out immediately.
- Take cover in the last available crater along the route to the apartment building and use it as a means of safely clearing the near vicinity, then proceed forward to the next small stone wall in front of the indicated structure and eliminate the enemies directly to your right.
- Finish clearing the area around the apartment building to rescue the trapped civilians and flank the Howitzer beside you on the right to destroy it with a grenade, then take cover in the surrounding craters and fend off the remaining enemies in this area.
- Advance your troops towards the remaining Howitzer’s location and take cover in the nearest crater across from it to destroy the gun with another grenade, then retreat backwards down the road to hide behind a pile of rubble that puts you out of sight from the approaching tank and wait for the enemy vehicle to eventually retreat.
- Use the on-screen arrow that appears to locate the Anti-Tank Gun and send your troops up the indicated flanking route directly to the left of the Panzer IV, then send another squad towards the road beside that to throw a smoke grenade and impair the enemies’ line of sight.
- Send a third group of soldiers up the leftmost available road and use another smoke grenade to disorient the hostiles ahead, then proceed forward along all three routes and throw regular grenades to finish clearing out the enemy waves guarding the Anti-Tank Gun.
- Approach the Anti-Tank Gun at close-range to hit it with a smoke grenade and have your troops advance on the weapon to capture it, then move this gun to the indicated exposed opening behind the Panzer and watch it destroy the vehicle to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, locate the Heavy Machine Guns on the battlefield ahead and send your soldiers towards the one on the far right.
- Move your troops over the sandbags on the right side of the first Heavy Machine Gun vehicle to flank it and watch the weapon’s imminent destruction.
- Send your troops to the remaining Heavy Machine Gun and take cover inside the trench that’s been dug out beside it, then use grenades to destroy this vehicle and approach the next indicated Anti-Tank Gun that appears ahead on the left.
- Commandeer the Anti-Tank Gun to destroy the Panzer and complete this mission.