Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 4: The Miraculous Winter
- After the opening cut-scene, move your troops quickly along the tracks left in the snow by the Germans and have them warm themselves by the fire below to avoid freezing.
- Continue moving forward past the fire to activate a cut scene, then proceed towards the road ahead by staying close to the buildings above and take advantage of the cover they provide from the wind.
- Approach the flames below to warm your troops and watch them eliminate the enemies that ambush from the west, then have the soldiers use the bonfire as cover to continue eliminating the hostiles that appear until the ally scouts come to the rescue.
- After rendezvousing with the snipers, send them up the road to the north to locate the approaches to the German Forward Outpost and light the flares at the indicated area above.
- Split your troops to send them west so that one of them commandeers the next available machine gun and the rest continue moving forward along the road, then order your snipers to head in the same direction to locate another structure and bonfire.
- Watch as the snipers pick off the next wave of oncoming enemies until your combat engineers are ready for duty, then move them back into the nearby structure to keep them from freezing and continue pushing the snipers forward between cover to approach the territory up the road ahead.
- Split your sniper between the road to the north and the road to the south that meet at the structure currently inhabited by enemies, then watch them clear out the hostile territory and stay behind cover at all times to survive the battle.
- Move the conscript squads and combat engineers out from the warm to assist the snipers in clearing the area, then send all of your troops to the cluster of bonfires within the outpost previously occupied by enemies and capture the indicated territory to complete the current objective.
- Replenish whatever units you can and have the combat engineers demolish the German tanks in the surrounding area, then send your troops to the northwest towards the red star icons that appear on the mini-map and commandeer the indicated Half-Track above.
- Re-warm your troops at every available opportunity as the proceed towards the territories in the northwest and upgrade the combat engineers to equip them with flamethrowers, then send the scout snipers ahead of everyone else each time you find a new heat source and locate the closest wave of enemies above.
- Send the half-track towards the nearest group of enemies to the north and have your troops follow along side the vehicle to watch them mow down the first wave of hostiles above, then repair the half-track and send the soldiers back to previous fire to re-warm themselves.
- Push the scouts up the road ahead of everyone else to reveal the enemy positions ahead and send in the half-track once the repairs on it have finished, then watch them take out the snipers that appear to west and deploy the soldiers warming them at fire to proceed north.
- Have your troops use the half-track as cover as they proceed up the north road and warm themselves at first bonfire found above to the east, then continue forward with the snipers to encounter the next enemy territory above and send another soldier to commandeer the machine gun to the west.
- Move the half-track to the center of the enemy territory above and watch as it mows down the hostiles taking refuge in the surrounding structures, then send the rest of the troops up to provide support and have them take cover near the next nearby bonfire immediately to avoid freezing.
- Survive the battle to capture the next enemy territory and warm your troops by the fire, then demolish the two nearby tanks and send your scouts ahead of everyone towards the indicated depot in the northeast.
- Follow the road to the east and make a left at the fork to demolish the next tank above, then take cover in the structure overlooking the river to avoid freezing and push the half-track across the solid section of the frozen river.
- Allow the half-track to clear out the initial group of enemies on the other side of the river, then send the rest of your troops along with it to reach the next bonfire as quickly as possible before the ice is destroyed by incoming artillery.
- Continue moving your units along the road towards the northeast to reach the next enemy depot on the other side of the river and have them take cover behind the trees or half-track, then use the help of grenades with the combat vehicle to wipe out the remaining the hostiles and capture the territory.
- Move your mortar team into cover behind the trees at the corner of the territory you just captured and use them to open fire on the next wave of approaching Germans, then watch the Soviet army successfully fend off the hostiles to complete this mission.