Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 5: Stalingrad
- After the opening cut scene, move a portion of your troops to the north towards the red arrow icons that appear above and use grenades to quickly clear the first enemy territory you encounter.
- Secure the first territory and put your soldiers behind cover to fend off the next approaching wave of enemies from the north, then replenish the troops left behind at the original base and move any vehicles you have towards the hostiles that appear on the road to the east.
- Heal and upgrade all available units that captured the first enemy territory, then man the machine gun that points towards the road to the east and deploy a mortar squad to join the rest of soldiers that are preparing to proceed towards the next base in the north.
- Use the mini-map to locate the northernmost enemy territory and send a large unit of ground troops with one or two vehicles in this direction, then watch them fight through the initial wave of enemies waiting above and use a half-track with mortars to quickly destroy the first hostile vehicle that appears.
- Have your troops take cover in the surrounding buildings they encounter to increase their odds of surviving each battle and repair the half-track whenever necessary to keep it in the fight, then use smoke grenades to disorient the larger hostiles waves that approach and proceed towards the northernmost enemy territory.
- After clearing the first intersection, replenish your troops and deploy an anti-tank or field gun to stand a better chance against enemy vehicles in the battles to come.
- Send your half-track ahead to the next enemy territory and have the ground troops follow behind it as cover to proceed safely, then target the hostile area with the mortar squad to start clearing them out and push the entire Soviet army towards the current objective to eventually capture it.
- Once you have captured the second enemy territory and acquired the Katyushas, take cover within the surrounding structures and focus your firepower on the approaching hostiles to successfully defend this area.
- Replenish the troops to prepare them for the next battle and send your vehicles to the east ahead of everyone else to approach the third enemy territory, then watch as the initial wave of hostiles are eliminated and have the mortar squads start bombing the indicated area.
- Move the anti-tank gun closer to the remaining enemy territory and push your half-track towards the indicated building where the hostiles are hiding, then send in the rest of the troops to overtake the area and use grenades frequently to break up the larger waves.
- Continue attacking the surrounding structures to successfully capture the last territory and wait for your next objective, then replenish the troops and send a large number of squadrons towards the indicated bridge in the northeast.
- Put any available half-tracks on the front line as your army approaches the territory and watch them tear through the first group of hostiles ahead, then use grenades to clear out the enemies behind cover and push forward with your troops to eventually secure the northern bridge.
- Move the rocket barrage vehicles located at the original base towards the middle of the three star icons found on the mini-map and send a few shock squadrons along behind it, then fire a volley of missiles into the next bridge territory above and let your soldiers clear out the enemy ground troops that approach as well.
- Send your troops occupying the easternmost bridge towards the one in the north and have a transport accompany them to deal with any enemy machine gunners that are encountered, then have the two squadrons you deployed converge on the same territory and launch a volley of missiles from the rocket barrage vehicle to secure it.
- Replenish and upgrade your forces, then repeat the same steps above to primarily attack the westernmost bridge from a distance with the rocket barrages and the field guns.
- Capture the westernmost bridge and keep an eye on artillery being launched towards the northernmost bridge so that you can evacuate your troops occupying that area, then keep transports and field guns placed in the new territory to fend off the approaching enemy vehicles.
- Deploy T-34s to the indicated territories and request armor reinforcements to strengthen your defenses for the battles to comes, then target the enemy vehicles with your tanks for quick disposal and increase the presence of the mortar squadrons.
- Keep your territories well-defended by pointing all available weapons at the bridges nearby and utilizing the vehicles you command for the most effective means of destruction, then continue holding down the areas until the enemy invasion ceases.
- Send the majority of your forces across the northern bridges to approach the next territory indicated on the mini-map and out the tanks up front to provide cover for the soldiers, then keep the rocket trucks at the back of the line to launch attacks from a safe distance and watch as the Soviets tear through the Germans standing in their way.
- Continue pushing your army north to clear out the enemy forces ahead and heal or reinforce them after every conflict to increase the chances of survival, then capture the remaining territory at the top of the map to complete this mission.