Company of Heroes 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mission 8: Panser Hunting
- Move your troops up the road behind the tanks to activate a cut scene, then have them retreat behind the trees to the left and push the Allied T-34 south to destroy the enemy tank on the right.
- Continue moving the soldiers south to take cover behind the cabin below on the right and wait for the next objective arrow to appear, then split your troops between the two territories on either side of the road and capture them to start preparing for the next battle.
- After your army has been replenished and the enemy Tiger has arrived in the village, use anti-tank rifles and grenade to converge on the hostiles vehicle from both sides as a means of forcing it into retreat.
- Keep your troops at a reasonably safe distance as they continue firing on the Tiger and pursuing it up the road to the north, then replenish and upgrade as many soldiers as you can to send a large wave towards the objective arrows that appear above.
- Position the anti-tank squads and sniper scouts at front of your army as it proceeds north, then pass in front of the next two buildings above on the left to commander an anti-tank gun and change directions by now sending troops west across the abandoned airfield.
- Capture the next territory ahead and search the surrounding area for additional supplies, then proceed west to encounter the Tiger again and keep your anti-tank gun at a safe distance so that it can fire on the enemy vehicle repeatedly without being destroyed.
- Move your troops as one large unit towards the Tiger to batter it with grenades and anti-tank fire for a second time, then continue advancing on the enemy vehicle until it becomes stuck in the snow and launch one last attack in unison to destroy it.
- Following the next cut scene, send a unit to re-crew the Tiger that’s been disabled and split the rest of your troops between the territory you’ve captured and the north end of the airfield.
- Once a base has been established south of the village, move a half-track up to the Tiger’s position for further protection and have a group of engineers get to work on repairing the damaged enemy tank.
- Upgrade, heal and reinforce whatever resources you have available, then turn the anti-tank gun to the north and wait for the first enemy vehicle arrival to watch its quick destruction.
- Plant mines on the roads at the north end of the airfield and in a line above the Tiger’s current position, then ignore the enemy vehicles that invade the village to the south and commandeer the mounted MG42 to fend off the next attack as your engineers finish their repair work.
- Move the half-track in a circular pattern around the airfield to open fire on all invading enemy troops and send the rest of your army east along with the repaired Tiger, then turn down the road to the south as a means of maintaining a level of control on the journey to come and keep the army together as one massive wave to increase the damage caused by their consistent gunfire.
- Position the Tiger at the back of your marching army and send a few troops up further ahead to reveal any hostiles laying in wait, then stop the troops each time you encounter one so that the vehicles and anti-tank guns can fire on the enemies from a safe-distance.
- Proceed down the road to the south and destroy the tanks waiting below as one massive unit, then split your army at the next fork to clear out the structures on the left or at least distract the troops inside and continue pushing the Tiger forward to slip past enemy lines.
- Keep the Tiger moving south through the last line of enemy defenses at the lower end of the village and send into the ally territory below to complete this mission.