Crysis 3: Bang for the Buck Achievement Guide
Overkill is the word for this oddball achievement from Crysis 3. Tasking players to blow up a buck with an explosive arrow, the real tricky part is finding the right animal to blast. Instead of giving yourself a headache, check out the video and text guide right here, pinpointing you to an easy buck. If you liked the guide, be sure to check out even more from Zac and Game Front’s Youtube walkthroughs channel.
Master the Nanosuit with the Crysis 3 video walkthrough and get step-by-step instructions for completing every level. If you’re in need of achievement guides, secrets, easter eggs and unlockables you’ll want to check out these Crysis 3 cheats.
Bang for the Buck Achievement Guide
Mission: Welcome to the Jungle
- Right after getting your first Nanosuit upgrade, you’ll leave the interior for the soggy jungle ahead, equipped with the Predator Bow.
- You’ll find different types of ammunition for the Bow, but you’ll want to equip the explosive-tipped arrow for this achievement. To make your life easier, we suggest using the low draw strength option.
- Instantly cloak just as you step out into the urban jungle, because you’ll stumble upon a buck right away.
- The animal will run away if you aren’t cloaked. Carefully aim for the buck, draw the bow, and let loose the explosive.
- Bam! You’ve ruined the meat. It’s gamey anyway. Enjoy your achievement.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Bang For The Buck (10 points):
Single Player: Kill a deer using explosive arrows.