Crysis 3: Who Needs Rockets Achievement Guide [Video]
The fine folks at Game Front Walkthroughs bring us another achievement / trophy guide for Crysis 3, all about unleashing your inner John Rambo. Zac narrates, instructing on how to blow up a helicopter with just your Predator Bow in the very first mission. Check out the video guide above, or read how to get this challenge unlocked in the text below. Either way, try to enjoy the explosion.
Master the Nanosuit with the Crysis 3 guide and get step-by-step instructions for completing every level. If you’re in need of achievement guides, secrets, easter eggs and unlockables you’ll want to check out these Crysis 3 cheats.
Who Needs Rockets Achievement Guide
- Starting up the first mission, you’ll work your way through a cutscene before leaving a cozy computer room and entering a very large open area. The catwalks lead through walkways patrolled by CELL soldiers.
- This is where the player can unlock this achievement. Fight through the soldiers, don’t use stealth to sneak around. You’ll want to cause alarm, just go nuts. Play on Soldier or lower difficulty to make this section more manageable.
- Opening fire on the soldiers will cause them to call for reinforcements. That backup comes in the form of a helicopter.
- The helicopter will arrive on the right side of the main causeway, watch for a bright spotlight as it searches for you.
- Select the Predator Bow, then choose the strongest draw to give yourself the best range and accuracy on your arrow. You can choose either the explosive arrows, or the electricity arrows — either will destroy the helicopter in one shot.
- Aim carefully, and this achievement / trophy is all your’s.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Who Needs Rockets? (20 points / Bronze):
Post-Human: Take out an attack helicopter using the Predator Bow.