Crysis Map — The Resort
This gorgeous user-made map for Crysis takes place in a large mountainous area, where a research facility has been captured by the North Koreans. Players are tasked with reclaiming the American facility, a mission that will take them through beautiful, detailed landscapes and a plot with a twist ending.
- Very detailed and realistic environment
- 4km of freely accessible mountain area
- ~2 hours playtime
- Story with 13 Mission objectives
- ~11500 objects (no Vegetation, just Decals, Brushes, Clouds, Particle effects….)
- A variety of scenery: islands, lakes, waterfalls, forests, caves, villages, mountains
- Physical enigmas (optional riddles — you have to find and solve them to get more powerful weapons)
- Epic Story with ~20 minutes of cutscenes and Script sequences
- Various gameplay with ~270 enemies and tactical fights
- Fights at day – and nighttime
- Many other detailed things and places to explore
Check out this walkthrough:
If you’re looking for more Crysis mods, check out the Extreme Immersive mod.