Crysis v1.1 Patch Released
At long last, EA have finally released a patch for Crysis. Most of the changes seems to point towards DX9 & DX10 optimizations.
As usual, you can get the 139 MB patch from the FileFront link provided below. A complete list of changes are provided after the break.
Crysis v1.1 Patch Changelog:
- Potential crash in D3D10
- Orange boxes apearing when hispec savegame loaded into lowspec game.
- Inconsistent damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW.
- Reflection resolution on D3D10, MultiGPU reflection update fix
- Memory leak with FSAA modes
- Infinite ammo hacks.
- Memory leak in D3D10 when switching screen modes
- [Multi Core?] optimizations
- When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will be in a permanently raised position.
- Crash when loading savegame with level exported recently by editor
- Virtual keyboard does not function properly when a game pad is connected
- Users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick
- Setting screen resolution to “default” stops user from selecting last resolution
- Bug when changing resolution in D3D10
- Issues with Depth of field and water droplets in D3D10
- Crash on NaN warning
- Added: Motion Blur UI and V.SYNC UI options
- Optimized: Motion blur
- Optimized: FSAA (Full Scene Anti-Aliasing)
- Optimized sound id implementation
- Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- New benchmarking files for ice CPU benchmark.
- http/xmlrpc password protected remote control session
- Marked debug cvars as cheat
- F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
- Disabled automatic turret bounding boxes on vehicles to prevent issues with LAW hit detection
- Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- Clamped water tesselation to avoid cheating in MP
- MultiGPU improvements with depth map updates