Dark Souls 2: How to Respec – Soul Vessels Item Locations Guide
Learn how to reset your soul level multiple times over with our Dark Souls 2 item locations guide. There aren’t many of these rare respec items in the cursed kingdom of Drangleic, so if you’re itched to reallocate your precious soul levels, check out where to go to get every available Soul Vessel.
Bosses giving you trouble? Check out our Dark Souls 2 video walkthrough for notes on every titanic monster. If it’s secrets you’re after, browse our list of Dark Souls 2 cheats to find location guides, unlockables, exploits, and anything else special for From Software’s sequel.
How to Respec – Soul Vessels Item Locations Guide
Bring the Soul Vessel to the Old Firekeepers in Things Betwixt to reset any allocated soul level points. These rare items are one-use only.
Using the Soul Vessel will reset the player to their base class stats.
Soul Vessels Item Locations
- Soul Vessel #1: Inside the locked mansion in Majula. Learn how to acquire the mansion key here. Open the chest in the back of the mansion to find the first Soul Vessel.
- Soul Vessel #2: After bringing four merchants to Majula, speak with Crestfallen Saulden and he’ll reward you.
- Soul Vessel #3: Behind a Pharros Lockstone in the Lost Bastille. Near McDuff’s Workshop, found behind wooden planks.
- Soul Vessel #4: Inside Drangleic Castle, after reaching the huge elevator tower. At the top of the lift, look in the chest behind the strange cage.
- Soul Vessel #5: At the Undead Crypt, you’ll be able to create a shortcut by lowering a bridge. Look down and drop onto the platform below the shortcut.
- Soul Vessel #6: Remember where you first met the Pursuer? After acquiring the means to enter memories, interact with the fallen giant tree to create the Memory of Orro. A Soul Vessel can be found here.