Dark Souls 2: Sunken King DLC – Rings Locations Guide
Uncover the last new missing items in “Crown of the Sunken King” with one more locations guide, this time showing where to get the rings. Dark Souls 2 doesn’t make item collection easy, and sometimes the best tools for your class aren’t readily available. Stop stumbling over poisonous knights and giant lizards. See exactly where to go in the descriptions here.
Watch as we explore the new Dark Souls 2 DLC with the Crown of the Sunken King walkthrough with Mitch.
Light bonfires across a cursed kingdom with GameFront’s guides listed on our Dark Souls 2 cheats page with item locations, boss strategies, and farming tips.
Rings Locations Guide
The “Crown of the Sunken King” DLC includes three new rings. See where to find them all in the locations guide below.
- Flynn’s Ring
- Go downstairs in the Dragon’s Sanctum, into the narrow pathway, and toward the missing hole in the steps. Falling into the hole, turn around and kill the egg-sac spider, dropping into the lower room filled with more eggs.
- Inside the egg room, take the stairs up and climb the ladder at the top. There’s an iron chest above containing this special ring.
- Lightning Clutch Ring
- Entering the Dragon’s Sanctum, go through the locked door with the Eternal Sanctum Key. Inside the treasure vault, open the second-to-last iron chest. The clutch ring is located inside.
- The ring adds +30 Lightning damage to weapons but cuts down on your physical defense.
- Yorgh’s Ring
- Past Sinh’s boss arena, you’ll enter a large flat area with a portal leading to the Sunken Crown. Check out the corpses to the right, in the shallow water to get this ring.
- Yorgh’s Ring reflects spells, but the Undead Champion will have to experiment with the details themselves.
More Dark Souls 2 item locations, secret tips, and strategy guides.
Dark Souls 2: Estus Flask Shards Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: Sublime Bone Dust Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: Navlaan’s Quest – No Kills Guide
Dark Souls 2: How to Respec – Soul Vessels Item Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: How to Change Your Gender W/ the Tutorial Coffin
Dark Souls 2: Bonfire Ascetics – Uses & Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: How to Fight the Secret Darklurker Optional Boss
Dark Souls 2: Secret Dragon Memory Location
Dark Souls 2: Fragrant Branch of Yore Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: How to Open Forgotten Doors & Find Havel’s Armor
Dark Souls 2: How to Get Down the Pit in Majula
Dark Souls 2: How to Join Every Covenant – Locations Guide
Dark Souls 2: How to Open the Mansion Door in Majula