Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Video Walkthrough
- Scarecrows and Stone Giants: Road to the Coliseum
- Knight Artorias
- Father of the Abyss
- Traverse the white light to enter the sanctuary. Unfortunately your first introduction to this new content will be via the infamous Sanctuary monster.
- This boss fight is tough. In order to give yourself a good chance, you will have to be patient and learn the rhythm and timing of the enemies’ attacks. The key to this battle is knowing when to dodge- it is going to be most of the time. You cannot afford to be hit by this enemy’s attacks more than a few times.
- The best times to deal damage to the Sanctuary boss is the instant after you dodge one of its attacks. It will usually be stunned for a few seconds and allow you an opportunity to get close to it and hit it without being hit in return. Again, you do NOT want to trade blows in this battle or you won’t last very long. This thing is STRONG.
- Proceed to the Oolacile Sanctuary and light the bonfire.
- Talk to the thing that looks like a giant mushroom. It’s the guardian of the Sanctuary… and her name is Elizabeth. You can buy items from her if you wish (and have the money..)