Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss – How to Access New DLC Content [Video]
Find Game Front’s extensive library of Dark Souls cheats and guides on our free mobile apps where you’ll find the latest high-quality gaming videos.
iOS video walkthroughs app
Droid video walkthroughs app
The Dark Souls experts on Game Front’s Youtube Channel have their hands on the new Prepare to Die Edition, and they’re going to show you how to access the all new content. For Dark Souls experts, this is where you’ll want to start to find multiple all new areas, new monsters, new bosses, and deadly new equipment.
Dig even deeper into Dark Souls with our full text and video guide of all the original game’s content. If you’re looking for more extra special content and secrets on Darks Souls, minus all this new stuff, check out the cheats page. But, we all know it’s the new stuff that you’re really looking for; take a trip over to the Prepare to Die Edition cheats and walkthrough for a look into Dark Souls’ massive DLC.
How to Access the New DLC Content
- Get the Lordvessel by defeating Ornstein and Smough in Anor Londo. Take the Lordvessel to Frampt or Kaathe. They will open the Fog Doors, allowing you to reach the Duke’s Archives.
- Travel to the Darkroot Basin through the Undead Chapel. Reach the water basin, and defeat the Hydra before you continue.
- After the Hydra is defeated, enter the large cave accessed by walking through the water. A tough Golem will only spawn when the Hydra has been defeated on your current playthrough. Defeat the Golem to make Oolacile appear. Talk with the NPC to rescue her.
- Return to a Bonfire, and travel to the Duke’s Archives accessed through a path in Anor Londo. Inside the Archives, take the lift up. Ahead, and to the right of the door, is a Crystal Golem.
- Defeat the Crystal Golem, and it will drop a Broken Pendant. Return to the cave where you rescued Oolacile.
- Deep inside the cave, there is a swirling black portal. Examine it, and use the Broken Pendant to access the new DLC content.