Darksiders 2: Relics of Khagoth Locations Guide
Darksiders 2 is a huge game with a large open world to explore with lots of side-quests to complete. One such side-quest is to collect every relic for a particular merchant you’ll meet early on. It’s a big fetch quest, and you might just need a guide to help you find every one of these elusive collectibles. Find every Khagoth relic below.
Relics of Etu-Goth Locations Guide
Note: This is a work in progress, check back as we continue to update.
Area: The Maw – Western Area Ruins
- Find the ruins on the south side of the area. There, you’ll find a switch. Pull it, and quickly climb a nearby wall to find the relic at the top.
Area: Judicator’s Tomb – Second Floor (Northwestern)
- Inside the northern circular tomb, when you enter the western side of the map, search underwater to find the relic.
Area: Ivory Citadel – Second Floor (Northern)
- Entering a large open courtyard in the northern section of the citadel map, you’ll find a pool of corruption. Not so far away, look around to find webs of corruption. Behind the webs is a relic.
Area: Shadow’s Edge – Outside Black Stone
- While traveling through to the Black Stone dungeon, use the leftmost path to reach a pressure plate. When you’re at the top of the wall, split souls then return to the fork and take the right path instead of the left to find the relic available.
Area: Shadow’s Edge – Death’s Tomb 4
- To access Death’s Tomb 4, you’ll need to collect and return 40 Pages of the Dead. Find all the pages with our collectible guide.