Dead Island: Riptide – Easy Infinite Cash & XP Farming Guide
Looking for more secrets, Easter eggs, and exploits? Subscribe to the Game Front Walkthroughs Channel on Youtube!
Experience points and cash are the most important resources in Dead Island: Riptide, so getting your hands on more is a no-brainer. There are multiple methods to earn extra cash and XP, but the guides here are all about keeping it easy. Don’t let the zombie apocalypse stress you out, relax and earn quick levels with the in-game exploits below.
Keep checking back as we add new methods to the farming guide. If the undead are giving you a headache, get our zombie-bashing tips on Game Front’s Dead Island: Riptide walkthrough. For more secrets, collectibles, easter eggs and whatever else this open-world RPG has to offer, check out the list of Dead Island: Riptide cheats.
How to Earn Easy Infinite Cash & XP
NOTE: There are many methods for farming cash and XP in Dead Island: Riptide. Let us know if you’ve found another method in the comments.
- Required NPC: Miya
- Required Quest: Femme Fatale
- Required Items: Blades
- The NPC Miya will take Blades in exchange for money and experience points. She can be found in a rocky basin in the northern section of the island — check out the map below for her exact location.
- Blades can be found or purchased at 300-400$ per. Reselling them to Miya will earn you 1600+ XP and 1200+ cash per blade. Not a bad deal!
- Purchase Blades from Rodrigo (South Henderson), Alex (Northwest Henderson). Other vendors will sell Blades once their inventories have been upgraded. (Which Vendors? We’re still looking. Let us know in the comments!)
- Purchase 20-30 (Or 200-300 / 2,000-3,000) Blades, and hand them all over to Miya for a huge XP and cash windfall.
- Required NPC: Nina
- Required Quest: Cleaning Job
- Required Items: Bleach
- There’s another continuous quest in Henderson that provides big rewards for relatively little effort. After reaching the city by ferry, continue playing until finding a quest to unlock the Makeshift Hospital. Nina’s continuous quest first appears in Chapter 10, you’ll find her in the Makeshift hospital after rescuing her.
- To get the quest from Nina, you’ll need to save her in the “Ladies First” quest, which first appears in Chapter 8. Find the mission by exploring the alleys north of the Sea Market. Just like the method above, you’ll be able to hand over bleach for huge XP and cash rewards.
- To get Bleach, upgrade the stock for Dr. Jane until bleach is available for purchase. Buy as much as you want, and trade it all in at once.
- To unlock the Makeshift Hospital, enter the door around the center of the map. The door is south of the Concert Plaza, southwest of the Church, and northeast from the Sea Market — look between these three buildings on the map.
- Complete “The Darkness” and more hospital quests to bring survivors to the area. Eventually, Nina will arrive after she’s been saved.
More Dead Island: Riptide locations guides, easter eggs, and extras.