Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Talk to Sinamoi. He’ll send you back up the hill to the familiar bungalows, and past that to the hotel. Follow the radar, loot the luggage on the way, and when you get to the hotel door, check the corpse for a bungalow key. Enter the hotel for a very informative cutscene.
- If you want to check out the bungalow you got a key for, activate the mission called Gold Digger. If you follow the path, you’ll find a hoard of cash and a Personal ID.
- Go talk to Mike at the Lifeguard base. He is ready to send you into the tunnels via the bunkers, but he builds you an explosive first. Jin will be your guide. Drive the truck to the big tunnel that has been closed up till now. Talk to Jin again to start a mission where you must protect her on the way into the tunnels. It’s a simple path, you just need to clear the way, and there’s a Thug at the end. Then, arm the explosives on the bunker door.
- Once inside, there’s a bench, with a Newspaper above it. Head through the sewer hole in the floor to start Act III.
- ACHIEVEMENT: No Racoons Here is awarded for completing Act Two, with 30 points.