Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- You’ll land at a base where you can stock up. In the big building, to your right, there’s a Personal ID on the second floor. Stock up and follow the radar in the car. A voice will call out to you on the PA and you’ll have to exterminate some very aggro Infected before you can move into the Geo Pharm offices. There’s a Newspaper in the bathroom, and Will to talk to. You can also trade with Joel on the way to meeting the big doc himself. Dr. West will take samples from your immune team. In the lobby is a Newspaper segment, on a table.
- While West tests your serum, you can do some other missions. Bob sends you further into the lab to find Frank, and Will asks you to help get the generator back up.
- Do Bob’s mission first. After you enter, an office to your right has a Newspaper. Once you find Frank, Bob gives you a fat cash reward.
- Follow the trail for the generator part and your buddy will open the gate for you. Instead of following the radar, hang a strong left and go around to the warehouse destination. Break in, but be warned that a Ram is waiting. The easiest way to get past this is to tempt him outside, run inside, and shut the door. The fuses are in the back. Then you’ll leave and head just down the hill, enter the building, replace the fuse and start the generator. There’s a mod to find in here. Then head back, but you’ll be swarmed by Infected, and potentially some burlier guys.
- Back at the base, talk to Will to complete the mission. After that, go talk to Dr. West for some more story points. Take the truck into the hills, looking for an encampment. You’ll pass an abandoned facility on the way, which you can loot. You’ll hit a guarded fence, so head to the left to circumvent it. Prepare for a real Thunderdome scene as you kill off waves of attacking natives to prove your strength. A final wave of three badasses is all you need to complete to get the blood sample you came here for. Not that there wasn’t a LOT of it lying around by now. Return to the lab (fast travel is easiest) for West to commend you, reward you, and hand you off to do some missions for his folks.