Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Frank asks you to fetch a chemical. A scientists asks you to retrieve samples from infected people. There could be a Butcher running around for this, so be cautious. Head back up the hill to a lab building, and kill the two zombies inside, getting samples from them. There is a Newspaper in here, too. Return to the main lab, talk to the Scientist in the autopsy room, and get your reward.
- Complete Demonic Science next. When you get near the flag, look for steps of boxes to enter a fenced off area. Inside you’ll find a few zombies, some loot, and a canister of chemicals. Carry that out, throw it over the box stairs, and then carry it all the way back for your reward, including a new mod. Now they’ll send you back to where you had your deathmatch. To finish this mission you’ll escort Ope to your boat.
- Danse Macabre involves killing the bad guys surrounding a scientist and didn’t much seem worthwhile. It’s a long trip for not much XP and a reward I couldn’t use.
- Once you’re ready to visit the Catacombs, return to the boat and hit the button.
- TIP: The first mission in the beginning of Chapter Fourteen is a bear, so stock up plenty before you talk to Ope and get started.