Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Leave the room, following the line on your radar. Head left instead of following the directions for some cash under the TV and some lemon juice in a suitcase. Proceed down the hall of the hotel following the radar blip. Open suitcases along the way for money and items.
- In the first room you can enter, go into the bathroom for money and then loot the room. When you leave, you’ll find your first doorknob challenge. Try to match your impact with the moving cursor for the most power and enter the next room. Loot it and move on. You’ll follow the hall to the lobby where there are a number of suitcases to load up from. Try the door on the radar, then head out onto the balcony for a lot more loot and a cutscene. Enter the elevator for another cutscene and you’ll hit the bottom.
- ACHIEVEMENT: If you knock a door open perfectly, hitting the exact center of the red spot, you’ll get the Knock, Knock achievement for 15 points.
- I’m going to stop telling you to loot everything you see now. The money will help you buy and refit later on, so believe that it is key. Follow the radar to the point where you have to run, and remember to hold the stick down to haul ass!
- After another cutscene, you’ll be with the survivors. Try to leave, you’ll be directed to grab and oar, and now it’s time to get bloody. It’s easy to knock the zombies down and THEN bust their heads open.
- TIP: You can use the left shoulder button to stomp zombies on the ground. It’s also a great way to keep them at arm’s length for beatings.
- Look for loot on the bodies, too. That brings you to…