Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Trevor asks you to help him find flares from some shipwrecks in “Light My Fire”. A truck can get you most of the way there and then you walk down to the beach. There are a lot of zombies around, and a thug (it’s pretty easy to avoid him) at the bottom, but it’s good progress and an excellent start. Once you complete it, James will give you another mission, Counsel of Despair.
- To complete James’ mission, you’ll go outside the base and complete a giant HELP sign. It sounds simple, and the idea is, but the execution is made harder by a Thug and lots of Infected charging you as you work. Simply pick up the boxes and put them in the shaded areas, otherwise.
- Mick will ask you for medical supplies. You may be able to help him right now with painkillers and bandages.
- Monica sends you after the plane wreck, which you can’t do until much later.
- Darven will ask you to help get the power on for the lighthouse. Drive to the location and free Marcus from his zombie captors. He’ll send you to another transformer nearby, but just far enough away to be a pain. Follow the radar, flip the five transformer switches, return to Marcus and he’ll send you to the lifeguard tower for your reward. That lets you into the workshop which gives you the signal amplifier for Dominc at the lifeguard base. Fast travel there to complete the first part of On The Air.
- After a couple of successes, Ned in the Lighthouse will ask you for food. You need two cans to complete this mission.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Unless you’re driving like a grandma, the Karma-Geddon achievement should be easily within your reach by now. Drive over 50 zombies for 15 points.