Dead Island Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Prologue
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Lifeguard Tower Missions
- Lighthouse Missions
- The Girls, Luke, and Omar
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Sinamoi sends you to drive to the hotel to retrieve a big truck badass enough to break open a blocked tunnel. It’s easy to get to the first checkpoint, a keycard, but it’s guarded by two Thugs. If you have a fury built up, now’s the time to use it. Use the keycard to enter the parking lot building.
- Immediately to the far side of the first room you’re in is a Personal ID collectible. Go upstairs, following the radar, and there is eventually a kitchen/lounge to your left. There is a Newspaper collectible inside. Keep moving on to meet up with Davies, the hotel security guy. And of course he won’t help you until you help him.
- Drop through the elevator and into a kitchen area, where you’ll meet a Thug. Proceed generally to the left and watch for a luggage cart in a small room with another Newspaper on it.
- Go the right in the steaming halls to reach the boiler room where there is a bench. Load up, because the next part is brutal. You’ll enter the pool area and there’s nowhere to hide and a number of regular zombies and Infected screamers. Keep going and you’ll reach the locker room, then a reflecting wall where you’ll go upstairs.
- Fight your way to Ken who’s in a bad way. That will send you to retrieve some meds for him, guarded, of course, by a Thug. Continue into the medical area, where there is the morphine, as well as a Newspaper excerpt for you.
- Follow the new path Davies gives you, and once you go through the door and into the office area, look for a purple monitor on the left. There’s a Newspaper here. There’s also an Infected. Keep moving and Davies will start talking to you as you get close to your destination. Davies will open doors so you can join him, and there he is, as well as a work bench for you.
- Davies sends you to a server room to reboot the security system. There’s a Personal ID near the first one and a Thug guarding the one off to the left. There’s two more in a big open room with lots of zombies. Once the terminals are all rebooted, Davies opens the path for you to reach the garage. When the last door opens and you see them all standing there in the parking lot, don’t panic. Just run for the truck.
- For no apparent reason, I started the next section out of the truck, so if you do, just get back in. Zombies are coming. Ride to the lifeguard base and park the truck in the glowing circle.