Dead Meets Lead Challenge Playable Demo
Dead Meets Lead is every bit and piece of what a challenging zombie-slaying action game should be. Enter the role of the 18th century commander who’s on a mission to obliterate evil, by fighting your way through the island of El Mirando. A mystic plague has consumed the inhabitants of this island and you’ll have to liberate their souls by sword, and travel deep into the island to find and stop the dark minds behind the cursed disease. You’ll have to act, think and move fast if you want to survive the horrors of these wicked parts of the world. And do not hope for any rescue or help, it’s all up to you and you alone!
- Seven deadly weapons (three melee and four ranged), including weapons such as the Mace, Blaster and Hand-cannon.
- The rage system; the more you kill the more furious the captain gets, and there’s not much that can stop the captain when he gets angry!
- Sixteen challenging maps with terrain ranging from sandy beaches, to swamps and villages, and in-land mountain ranges.
- Easy to learn – hard to master gameplay, there’s always something more to learn in DML. Some of the achievements seems impossible at first, but with the right tactics there’s hardly anything the captain can’t do.
- Eleven different types of enemies (including three bosses); from the common zombie and their infected cattle to the more mystic beings dwelling in the shadows on the island!
- 40+ achievements to complete.
- Custom made in-game soundtrack with five enthralling tunes.
Preliminary system requirements
- Graphics card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- Hard drive: 1 GB free space
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 / Vista / 7 (32-64 bits)
- Memory: 2 GB Ram