Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Gas Station
- Case 0-1
- Case 0-2
- Case 0-3
- Case 0-4
- Combo Weapons
- Leave the Bowling Alley and follow the main street to the Quarantine Area; it’s the area with the tents where you found the Zombrex.
- Before you go, make sure you bought Zombrex from Dick. If you haven’t, don’t waste your time going after Shannon in the Quarantine Area, because she won’t come.
- You can give Shannon your Zombrex for Katey if you don’t have the money to buy the second dose yet. However, you must administer Katey’s Zombrex between 7 and 8 p.m. If you don’t, you’ll get the F Ending — the worst available. It’s basically a Game Over.
- When you’re properly outfitted, you’ll find Sharon in one of the tents in the Quarantine Area. Climb up on the cars to traverse the street out front and get past the zombies.
- Speak with Shannon and give her the Zombrex when she asks for it. She’ll join you and you can return to the Bowling Alley. However, there’s a problem — Shannon is injured and slow-moving.
- There’s a solution to this problem, but it’s not great: you can carry Shannon. When you do, you’ll be without weapon, although you can use X to kick zombies out of the way.
- First, pound a hole in the zombies so you can get out of the Quarantine Area. Pick up Shannon when you’re ready and dodge the zombies as best as you can.
- Follow the street back to the Bowling Alley and get inside. Bring Shannon to Nikki and Tia and they’ll join you as well.
- Go back to the front door of the Bowling Alley and kill the zombies in the doorway. When you can get out, pick up Shannon and tear down the street, sticking close to the buildings along the side. Nikki and Tia will follow you and you’ll be carrying Shannon.
- This is the longest distance you’ll have had to travel with survivors up to now, and Nikki and Tia are pretty defenseless. Your best bet is to stay out of the main throng of enemies on the street and stay close to the buildings, much like when you helped Dick get back to the store.
- Speed really is key. It takes a lot for your group of survivors to get killed, so just try to get to the Safe House. Tia and Nikki might get hurt, but they should make it without dying, which is what counts.
- When you arrive, hop inside to finish with the group. Head back outside after that to get the last two survivors — Bob and his daughter.