Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Gas Station
- Case 0-1
- Case 0-2
- Case 0-3
- Case 0-4
- Combo Weapons
- Run back to the Casino and climb up to talk to Bob. He’ll tell you he saw his daughter in the Hunting Store, which you’ve conveniently unlocked already. Jump back down and go there.
- Open the door to the Hunting Store and speak with Bob’s daughter inside. (Grab a sword while you’re here, since it’s a great weapon.) She won’t join you without Bob.
- Climb back up to Bob’s roof and talk to him again. He’ll join you in light of his daughter not leaving the store with you.
- Lead Bob back down to the Hunting Store and bring him to his daughter. Talk to her again and she’ll finally join you.
- Leave Bob’s shop and run across the Gas Station toward the Safe House. Use the sword to cut a path, but don’t worry about your team much. Bob carries an Assault Rifle and you don’t have much ground to travel.
- Hit the Safe House with the last two survivors and you’re done. You’ve saved them all — and probably pretty quickly, as well.
- ACHIEVEMENT: The “Still Creek Savior” Achievement unlocks after you’ve saved all the people around town.