Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Gas Station
- Case 0-1
- Case 0-2
- Case 0-3
- Case 0-4
- Combo Weapons
- Spiked Bat: Combine a Box of Nails and a Baseball Bat. You’ll find these all over the place, and specifically in the Safe House.
- I.E.D.: Combine a Box of Nails and a Propane Tank. These are also all over the place, and found immediately at the start of the game in the Safe House.
- Drill Bucket: Combine a Power Drill and a Bucket. When you start at the Safe House, check the wall alongside the shed in the Junk Yard for a Bucket. There’s a drill on the hood of the junked car inside the Garage where you find the work bench.
- Air Horn: Combine a Parking Pylon and Spray Paint. You can find the Parking Pylon in several places, including in the alley to the right of the Department Store and in the Quarantine Area. Spray Paint can be found on the roof of the Gas Station: go into the store and use the door on the left to enter a storage room with a ladder. The paint is to the left of the ladder on the roof.
- Electric Rake: Combine a Leaf Rake and a Battery. You can find rakes all over, but specifically in the Hardware Store and the Department Store. The Battery, however, is much harder – there’s only one. Go to the Barber Shop and look for an alley to the right, which has a fence. Follow it all the way to the back, to the back side of the Movie Theater, and look for the Battery on top of a Dumpster.
- Beer Hat:Combine a Beer with a Construction Hat. You’ll find Beer all over (but lots are in the bar beside the Department Store and on Bob’s Roof). Get the Construction Hat by climbing from Bob’s spot up to the upper roof level beside it. Look for a bridge that leads to another building – you’ll find the Construction Hat to the left, in the corner. It’s the only one.
- Molotov Cocktail: Combine Whiskey and a Newspaper. Whiskey is in various places and stores, including the bar and the Department Store. Newspapers are all over the street, and in the work room beside the Hardware Store you’ll find both Molotov components.
- Boomstick: Combine a Shotgun with a Pitchfork. The Shotgun is located in the Sheriff’s Office on the desk in the second floor office – get inside through the alley around the back of the office. Pitchforks are easiest to find in the Hardware Store.
- Paddle Saw: Combine a Chainsaw and Kayak Paddle. There’s only one Kayak Paddle in the game – right outside of the safe room, check the right side wall of the boarded building across the street. It’s the one with the van in front, the one you find Dick on top of. You can grab Chainsaws from the Hardware Store, which is located near the shed and past the Bowling Alley.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Build all eight weapons in a single playthrough to unlock the “A Bigger Taste…” Achievement.