Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Gas Station
- Case 0-1
- Case 0-2
- Case 0-3
- Case 0-4
- Combo Weapons
- Head out of the safe house again. The first thing you’ll see is a man standing on top of a van, surrounded by zombies. This is Dick, your first survivor. You have to save him to complete the bike.
- First, run up and kill all the zombies from around the van. When you’re in the clear, you can climb up on top by jumping up to the edge with A.
- Speak with Dick by pressing B. He’ll tell you to let him know when you’ve cleared the way, and he’ll head back to his store, the pawn shop. Buying from Dick is what all that money you saved was for.
- Kill any zombies gathering around you, get back up to Dick, and let him know you’re ready to go. He’ll hop down and run along the edge of the street to the shop. Your job is basically just to stick with him, and save him if he gets in trouble.
- Dick will stop at the pawn shop a second later. Talk to him, then press B near the door to go inside. Dick won’t unlock the door automatically, so be aware.
- Inside the store, you can buy various items from Dick. On the left side of the shop is a wheel for your bike – the first piece. It also will cost you $5,000.
- ACHIEVEMENT: There’s lots of stuff you can buy here, including another hit of Zombrex you’ll need later and some weapons. If you spend $100,000 in the Pawn Shop, the “Small Town, Deep Pockets” Achievement will be yours. You’ll need to spend all the money on one playthrough, so gather up all the money you can and keep restarting the story to get enough cash.
- If you have the money — it’ll be easier if you do — snag it and run it back to the safe house. Take it all the way to the bike frame and press B to drop it there.
- ACHIEVEMENT: The “Part of the Way There” Achievement is yours when you drop off your first bike piece.
- If you can’t afford the wheel, you can go get some money. And a quick way to do that is to go save another set of survivors.