Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Gas Station
- Case 0-1
- Case 0-2
- Case 0-3
- Case 0-4
- Combo Weapons
- Speak with Bob when he shouts at you by climbing back up to his rooftop. He’ll notify you of two guys he saw back behind the Department Store. They have your last bike part.
- Jump down off the roof and head toward the Department Store, but take a detour to the unlocked Hunting Store. Inside, grab a Broadsword in addition to your own weapon.
- You can either go through the Department Store and leave by the back door, or go around the back by following one of the alleys alongside it. Either way, fight through the mess of zombies toward the two guys barricaded in the back left corner of the parking lot.
- COMBO WEAPON: If you go the alley on the right side of the store, you’ll run across some Parking Pylons (those orange cones), which can be combined with Spray Paint to make an Air Horn. Look on the roof of the Gas Station for paint.
- Speak with the two guys there – Jason and Archie – and you’ll ask Jason to give you the Handlebars, which he’s using as a weapon. He’ll offer to trade you for a Broadsword from the Hunting Store.
- BIKE PART: Since we were smart enough to bring a Broadsword along, talk to Jason again and you’ll make the swap. You’ll get the Bike Handlebars, the last part of the bike.
- The two survivors will also follow you back to the Safe House. You don’t have to worry about these guys — they can take care of themselves, and quite easily. All you have to do is lead. Start by going through the Department Store.
- TIP: Check the pay counter here for a magazine that’ll give you a stat boost for reading it.
- From the front door of the store, head to the right, past the Gas Station, to the Safe House door. Jason and Archie will kick ass along the way, so all you have to worry about is yourself.
- Get inside the Safe House to save the survivors (make sure they meet you at the door before you go through) and get your PP bonus. Then bring the last part to the bike.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Examine the bike again and you’ll watch a cutscene of Chuck fixing the bike up. You get the “Ready to Ride” Achievement for completing the bike.
- Now you just have to wait until 7 p.m. to give Katey her Zombrex. Meanwhile, there are two more groups of survivors to save.