Dead Rising 2: Unlockable Combo Cards
Check out our Dead Rising 2: Off the Record video walkthrough. If you want to keep up wth the latest Dead Rising video coverage, subscribe to Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Carrying combo cards increases the effectiveness of combo weapons in two ways. First of all, they unlock the weapon’s heavy attack, if there is one. Also, they award extra experience for kills using particular combo weapons. Most of these cards are unlocked simply by leveling up, but not all. We’ve got the list of the non-leveling cards, tabulated below.
Unlockable Combo Cards
Note: These Combo Cards are unlocked by completing the specified task.
- Flamethrower: Defeat the psychopath Slappy (Brent Ernst)
- Rocket Launcher: Defeat the psychopath magicians, Reed Wallbeck and Roger Withers
- I.E.D.: Reward for saving LaShawndra Dawkins at The Dark Bean in Royal Flush Plaza.
- Plate Launcher: Reward for the side mission “Tape It Or Die 1″
- Blazing Aces: Reward for rescuing Left Hand Lance during the side mission “Tape It or Die 2″
- Exsanguinator: Reward for rescuing Wallace Herzog during the side mission “Tape It or Die 2″
- Power Guitar: Reward for rescuing Floyd Stone during the side mission “Rock Heroes”
- Burning Skull: Pay the Fortune Teller on the Silver Strip $1,200,000
- Laser Sword: Look at the movie posters in the movie theater on the Platinum Strip
- Blambow: In the food court, in front of Wild West Grill House
- Holy Arms: In the southwest corner of Atlantica Casino
- Freedom Bear: Right by the Safe House in the Yucatan Casino
- Paddlesaw: On the Silver Strip, in front of Hot Excitorama
- Snowball Cannon: By the maintenance room in the Palisades Mall, just north of Brand New U
- Tenderizers: West of The Dark Bean, in Royal Flush Plaza, south of Casual Gals
- Wingman: Combine Nectar and Queen