Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Easy PP Exploit
Life comes cheap in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, where Frank West splatters his way through throngs of the undead trying to solve conspiracies and save survivors. For an already difficult game, Off the Record boosts the difficulty even more, so you’ll need an extra boost starting off. For some easy levels just as the game begins, check out this simple exploit below.
Easy PP Exploit
- Starting the campaign, you’ll take part in the zombie killing game show Terror is Reality. Eventually, Frank West will find himself in a hallway full of zombies after a short interlude.
- Weave and kill the zombies outside the metal gate blocking the huge number of zombies blocked behind it. You’ll find the gate just as you leave the broken elevator.
- Behind the grating is a throng of zombies, some of them eating people. Take out your camera and start snapping pictures. Each picture will net you a HORROR + BRUTALITY bonus, netting you 1400-1700 PP each time.
- There is no limit during the opening sequence of the game. You can stay here and take pictures for hours if you really want to. This method is great for gaining a few quick levels just as you start the game, but later on you’ll need to rely on completing missions and using Combo Cards to gain levels.
- Anytime during the campaign, you can return to backrooms of the Fortune City Arena and snap more pictures. Just remember you’ll be on a time limit.