Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Secret Outfit Guide
There are plenty of fashion disasters to be had by the illustrious Frank West as he explodes the mall / casino environment of Fortune City. Sometimes though, dressing up in a sci-fi themed cocktail dress just isn’t enough, you need to go one step further to become a truly legendary photo journalist. Below you’ll find a list of secret and hidden outfits that provide special bonuses or just look cool.
Chuck Greene Outfit:
- Play Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with a Dead Rising 2 saved game file on your harddrive.
- Found in the backroom office of the Yucatan Casino.
Tattered Clothing Outfit:
- Unlock the “Party Time” Achievement / Trophy.
Willamet Security Outfit:
- Unlock the “Maintaining The City” Achievement / Trophy.
- Boots: In the South Plaza, look in an empty store right of the under construction Ultimate Playhouse.
- Clothes: Unlock the “Save the Girl… Again” Achievement / Trophy.
- Facepaint: Found in Shank’s knife store, in the Palisades Mall.
- Nightvision Goggles: Purchaseable inside the Platinum Strip Pawnshop.
- Boots: In the Fortune City Arena, check in the Security Room unlocked by Rebecca.
- Clothes: Defeat the psychopath Carl during the “Mail Order” Zombrex mission.
- Mask: In the Silver Strip, found inside the Wedding Chapel.
- Hair: In the Platinum Strip, watch the film shown between 12 AM and 2 AM at the Paradise Platinum Screens movie theater
- Boots: In the Uranus Zone, look inside the sports store.
- Clothes: Unlock the “Elite Killer” Achievement / Trophy.
- Hood: Found in the Royal Flush Mall, on the second floor. Climb up a phonebooth and jump to each ledge to reach a Neo-Roman store facade with open windows. Inside you’ll find some goodies and the hood against the back wall.
- Mask: Found behind a desk near the entrance of the Shoal Nightclub in the Yucatan Casino.
- Cleats: In Royal Flush Plaza, check inside the SporTrance sports store.
- Clothes: In the Palisades Mall, check inside the KokoNutz Sports Town sports store.
- Facepaint: In the Americana Casino, climb up to the second floor of the restaurant and use the large light fixtures to jump to a ledge on the far end of the room.
- Helmet: In the Silver Strip, look in the back room of Hot Excitorama.
- Helmet: Force Jack to strip while playing strip poker in the “Ante Up” mission, or kill him during Sandbox Mode.
- Armor: Unlock the “Challenge Experience” Achievement / Trophy.
- Boots: In the Palisades Mall, look inside the Ultimate Playhouse.
- Gun/Shield: Unlock the “Save the Girl Yet Again” Achievement / Trophy.