Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Sign of Life
- Head to the Plaza. Right around this time, Frank will need some more Zombrex. You can find some in several locations (just one place is the Just in Time Payday Loans upstairs)
- Follow the arrow to the Atlantica Casino and then to the Palisades Mall. Follow the arrow to the other end of the mall before turning right and heading through the door that will lead to the Underground.
- Head down the stairs and turn right for a cutscene. Whip out your camera and take pictures of the guys in the orange jumpsuits when the “PP” icons appear above their heads.
- After you take your two to three pictures, there will be another cutscene. Following that, pull out some type of firearm if you have one (if not, get out a weapon you can use to throw) and take out TK’s men.
- After you take out the first one, pick up his gun and use it to take out the others as you make your way down the train. Get to the front of the train and open the door for a scene.
- Now stuck in the Underground, head up onto the platform to the right of the train car. Access the maintenance room to the right to build some weapons if you feel so inclined, or just proceed forward.
- When you get to the huge group of zombies to the right, hack through them to get into the tunnel. Hop in the janitor’s cart and use it to quickly make your way down the tunnel.
- Once you get to the other side, hop off and head through the hallway to the right that will lead you to an exit. Head up the stairs and into the food court. From here you’ll have plenty of time to do more side missions and explore.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page