Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Run for the Money
- Head for the doors leading to the Plaza. Following the bizarre cutscene with the bug and the zombies, head through the Plaza to the Americana Casino. Grab a weapon and take out TK’s two men to the left.
- Pick up one of their guns and use it to take out the next enemy in the doorway of the cashier room. Head inside and take out two more enemies. Pick up another gun and use it to destroy the power drill.
- Pick up the loose money and the money in the briefcase to the right of the drill. Head for the door, but before you exit, grab the security box and and the money around the perimeter of the closed cashier windows.
- Head back to the Plaza, then make your way to the Slot Ranch Casino. Head to the back of the casino where the cashier room will be. Take out TK’s men along the way.
- Kill TK’s men outside of the cashier room, then take out the two down the hallway to the left. Grab the pizza in the room to the left for some health, then head down the hallway and destroy the drill.
- Pick up the money and the briefcase to the left of the drill. Exit the cashier room and follow the arrow to the Silver Strip. From there, head for the Plaza and then onto the Palisades Mall and finally the Yucatan Casino.
- Like the other two, head to the back of the casino and take out TK’s men in front of the cashier room on the right. Pick up one of their guns (if you need it), then head through the open door and take out the enemy to the right.
- Turn left and take out the last guy behind the desk before destroying the drill. Pick up the money and suitcase in front of the wall, then follow the arrow to the Atlantica Casino.
- In order to get their quickly, follow the arrow to the Silver Strip. Following the load scene, turn right and head inside of the parked trailer to find a dirt bike. Use this to fly through the scores of Zombies to arrive at Fortune Park.
- When you see TK’s men around the armored van, hop off, kill his men and destroy the van for a cutscene.
- More downtime here. Complete side missions for money, combo cards, points, ect.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page