Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Walkthrough
Table of Contents
KILL ZOMBIES! WIN MONEY!
- As you start off in the handicap wrestling match, press the Square button to attack the three zombies and wiggle the left toggle stick if they sink their teeth into you in order to break free. Once the next group of zombies enter the ring, feel free to pick up an object (the foam finger is fun) to use as a weapon.
- Once the sides of the ring drop, jump up on one of the corner posts to lure the zombies through the grinders. Go around and jump on top of all four, but then quickly jump off to avoid getting burned. After you jump on the fourth one, wait an extra couple seconds before jumping off because there will be flames that shoot across the ring.
- Beat up the burnt zombies, then once the four corner posts reset, jump back on all four to reactivate the grinders. You can also earn some extra cash by taking out a few zombies in the audience as well before the timer runs out.
- Following the cutscene, exit through the locker room door and head straight down the hallway. Head into the bathroom on the left to save your game, then continue to follow the arrow down the hallway for a cutscene.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to take picture of TK and Brandon. Wait till they move to the left, then when you see TK hand over the card key and the “PP” circles appear above their heads, press X to zoom in and then Square to take the picture.
- Quickly walk along the catwalk and turn left up the steps to follow them. Then take two more pictures when you see the “PP” circles above them again. Follow them when they walk under you and snap a few more pics when TK hands him a briefcase (note: you can still earn points without the “PP” circles appearing).
- Following the cutscene, snap a quick pic of the three body guards to earn some points, then beat them up. Work on the guy with the weapon first. Once he drops it, pick it up and use it to your advantage.
- Following the next cutscene, pick up some of the nearby items and follow the arrow down the zombie-filled hallway (snap a pick to earn a bunch of Horror points). Once you get to the lobby, snap a pic to get some Brutality points, then go and try to save Dale and other civilians you can.
- Continue to follow the arrow and exit through the glass doors of the lobby. Following the cutscene, turn right out of the control room and save your game in the bathroom on the left. Exit, head down the stairs and examine the door to the vent on the right.
- Proceed forward and pick up the shovel on the floor (great for zombie bashing!). Turn left and head up the stairs. Pick up the money on the hallway floor, then head through the double doors into the Royal Flush Plaza.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page