Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After finding out that TK has taken Rebecca, follow the arrow through the Plaza and then the Americana Casino to lead you to the Underground.
- Once you get to the platform in front of the railroad tracks, hop inside the orange janitor’s cart and follow the arrow down the tracks.
- When you spot the train cars on the left, hop on them and pick up the Zombrex stash inside.
- Continue down the tracks until the arrow turns left. Then make your way up onto the narrow platform and use the ladder to get to Silver Strip.
- From there, head for Pub O’ Gold. Head behind the backside of the bar and pick up the expensive champagne for TK.
- Now it’s off to Uranus Zone. From there, follow the arrow to the back of the First Aid room to pick up some sutures on the back counter
- Make your way through Fortune Park and then the Atlantica Casino to get to the Palisades Mall. Follow the arrow upstairs and head into KokoNutz Sports Town. Pick up the men’s silk thong on the floor in front of the right side of the center rack.
- Head back downstairs, go through the Yucatan Casino and the Food Court to get to the Slot Ranch Casino. Follow the arrow back to the Cashier room. Make the first left down the hallway and grab the gauze on the table.
- Next, make your way back to the Royal Flush Plaza. Make a right into Roy’s Mart. Head to the back room and pick up the painkillers on the shelf.
- Head back to Fortune Park and then to the arena for a scene. Before you do, though, make sure you have health items stored up.
- Just like the opening part of the game, you’ll have to wrestle zombies again. Just like before, jump up on one of the corner posts to lure the zombies through the grinders. Go around and jump on top of all four, but then quickly jump off to avoid getting burned.
- Continue to fight zombies until TK decides enough is enough, at which point there will be another scene.
- You’ll now have to fight TK. His only attacks will be hitting you with his pimp cane and spearing you into the railing. Once he does the latter, rotate the left toggle stick back and forth and follow the button commands to break free.
- Pull out a weapon (if you don’t have on, there will be come on the railings around the perimeter of the area) and use it to beat up TK. The best method is to take a single whack, then perform a roll, whack him, roll, ect.
- Rebecca’s health won’t deplete too fast, but if you take too long, stand by her and press X repeatedly to help stop the bleeding. Finishing taking care of TK to officially complete the game.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page