Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Boom Town
- Run for the Money
- CASE 5
- CASE 6
- CASE 7
- CASE 8
- THE FACTS
Alive on Location
- Exit the cafeteria and head downstairs to talk to Sullivan before heading through the vent and acquiring the maintenance room key. Head up the stairs and through the double doors for a cutscene.
- Pull out your camera and take a picture of the camera icon on the work bench. Grab the box of nail on the shelves and place them on the work bench. Pick up the bat on the floor and combine the two on the work bench by pressing the Square button. (From here on out, you can combine weapons for some pretty awesome combinations.)
- Exit through the double doors and test out your new weapon on the group of zombies to the right. Head into the Royal Flush Plaza and answer your blue tooth to talk with Stacey.
- She will present you with a couple missions to escort survivors back to the Safe House. These side missions do not need to be completed to beat the game; however, completing them will earn you, cash, points, skills and health.
- Sticking just to the case mission, follow the arrow and head for the Americana Casino. Make your way through the Casino and then head for the doors to lead you to the Platinum Strip. From there, head for the Fortune City Hotel for a cutscene with Rebecca.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page