Dead Rising 3: Combo Vehicles – Recipes & Blueprints Locations
Give zombies a bad case of road rash with the combo vehicles of Dead Rising 3, and a little guidance from the recipes and blueprint locations below.
The world has expanded in the latest Dead Rising, and that means you’ll need new ways to get around. And so combo vehicles were created to help bulldoze through crowds of angry brain-chompers. Go cruising with steamrollers attached to your motorcycle, or have a raucous time in the Party Slapper. Discover more of these surprising, useful, or just bizarre combos in our list.
Dig deeper into Game Front’s storied history with the franchise; check out the Dead Rising 2 guide, or play along with our resident anti-zombie expert Mitch on his Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Let’s Play.
Combo Vehicles – Recipes & Blueprints Locations
Work-In-Progress – Found a recipe or blueprint we’re missing? Let us know!
- Recipe: Motorcycle + Sedan
- Blueprint: Los Perdidos Comm. Tower – Sunset Hills
- Recipe: Muscle Car + Sedan
- Blueprint: Chapter 2 Completion Reward
- Recipe: Van + SUV
- Blueprint: Diamond Panty (Bar / Chapter 03) – Ingleton
- Recipe: Sports Bike + Motorcycle
- Blueprint: Motorcycle Store (Back-Alley) – Sunset Hills
- Recipe: Street Cleaner + Party Van
- Blueprint: Alley (Gas Station / Garage) – Sunset Hills
- Recipe: Steamroller + Motorcycle
- Blueprint: Chapter 01 Completion Reward
- Recipe: Steamroller + Sedan
- Blueprint: Chapter 01 Start
- Recipe: Van + Van
- Blueprint: Max “Inventory” Attribute Completion Reward – Level 50
- Recipe: Forklift + Fireworks Van
- Blueprint: Chapter 4 Completion Reward
- Recipe: Ambulance + Bulldozer
- Blueprint: Hospital Entrance – Central City
Additional Thanks: [Commenter Micah, Commenter Migs]