Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 16: What Lies Below
- Move through the next unlocked door ahead to pick off the guard shooting at you from the descending elevator, then approach the device on your left to activate it and start repelling down the shaft below.
- Sprint down the vertical side of the elevator shaft to chase the car descend below you and jump repeatedly to gain speed, then shift your character back and forth to dodge any obstacles laid ahead.
- Jump over the gaps in the floor to continue chasing the elevator and land on the next metal platform at the bottom to come to s stop, then turn left and sprint to move through the unlocked door in the corner.
- Ride the elevator to the next floor below and exit the car to take cover behind the railing in front of you, then pick off the descending group of enemies ahead and turn right to make your way down the steps in the corner.
- Activate the next device on the left to continue repelling down the elevator shaft and open fire on the enemies below, by first tracing the targeting lasers back to their points of origin.
- Continue jumping down the elevator shaft to reach the metal platform below and take out the enemies on the landing across from you, then head right to move through the next unlocked door and activate the Electrical Engineering Interface on the other side.
- Overlap the series of circular symbol pairs in tandem to unlock the system and move through the next unlocked door to visit the workbench on the right, then play the audio log in the corner and change your suit if necessary as well.
- Follow the next corridor around to exit through the door at the end and return to the outside, then make your way down the ramp beside you to eliminate the enemies at the bottom and use the nearby device to continue repelling down the elevator shaft.
- Quickly open fire on the enemies occupying the elevator below and continue repelling down the shaft to chase after it, then use the rock formations as cover every few seconds to avoid taking damage.
- Finish eliminating the enemy soldiers and jump down the shaft to increase your speed, then sidestep the orange-glowing creatures that emerge from the floor and continue pursuit of the elevator to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, hit the spider monster below with your stasis unit to slow it down and vault over its entire body to continue repelling down the elevator shaft.
- Jump repeatedly to outrun the enormous creature and eliminate the pair of enemies below, then land on the metal platform beneath you and follow your locator down the ramp on the right to pass through the next unlocked door in the corner.
- Move through the next door ahead to activate the repelling device on the other side and continue pursuing the elevator down the shaft, then open fire on the oncoming creatures to knock them back and navigate your character between the lines of orange-glowing markers.
- Hit the next industrial fan beneath you with a blast of stasis to slow it down and drop between the blades to activate an action sequence, then tap the indicated button to free yourself from the rope and complete this chapter.