Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 18: Kill or Be Killed
- Follow your locator up the ramp on the left and cross the raised ledge to eliminate the enemies blocking the path, then approach the generator in the area below and use kinesis to rotate the blue dial.
- Turn around to visit the workbench in the corner and cross the entire length of the walkway behind you to reach the far wall, then descend into the area below and eliminate any surrounding enemies.
- Approach the nearby code panel to enter the three indicated symbols and move through the door that opens ahead, then follow your locator through the corridor on the left to reach the red-lit clearing at the end and eliminate the markers occupying the area.
- Follow your locator to the next control panel and enter the three-symbol code to pass through the door that unlocks in font of you, then climb the ramp on the other side to step onto the blue disc-shaped area in the floor at the top.
- Boost through the next series of openings in the zero gravity tunnel ahead and navigate around or eliminate the enemies blocking your path, then land on the other side to descend the ramp in front of you and follow the path around the corner at the bottom.
- Fight your way around the path and across the clearing at the end by using the surrounding rock formations as cover, then approach the generator around the corner at the opposite side of this area and use kinesis to rotate the blue dial.
- Defend the area from any approaching creatures and step onto the lift that descends beside you, then ride it to the level above and exit the platform to cross the bridge ahead.
- Move right across the system of bridges to approach the blue disc-shaped area in the floor and step to the right of it, then focus your aim back and forth repeatedly to fight off any approaching creatures.
- Step onto the blue disc-shaped area in the floor and turn to face the electrical column beside you, then use kinesis to rotate the generator to the left and look towards the next column on the right.
- Rotate the massive generator at the center of this area so that it lines up with the power source from the column beside you, then head right to step onto the next blue disc-shaped floor panel and rotate the next column ahead so that all three generators are connected.
- Return to the previous lift and activate the green-glowing device that appears behind it, then ride the cargo platform back to the ground below and follow your locator up the next ramp to enter the zero gravity tunnel at the top.
- Boost through the openings in the zero gravity tunnel ahead to navigate back and forth around the oncoming enemy projectiles, then land on the other side to descend the ramp in front of you and open the door at the bottom to enter the next cavern.
- Move through the corridor on your left to reach the red-lit clearing at the end and follow the locator to open the next door ahead, then cross the raised ledge in front of you and descend into the area below on the right.
- Follow your locator through the next door and around the corner on the right to eliminate the markers blocking the path, then continue moving across the area to open the indicated door on the other side and climb the ramp in front of you to enter the zero gravity tunnel at the top.
- Navigate through the zero gravity tunnel to land on the other side and descend the ramp in front of you to take cover behind the cement block at the bottom, then eliminate the squadron of enemies nearby and step onto the lift platform in the corner to ride to the next level above.
- Exit the lift to approach the right edge of the stone platform and eliminate any of the creatures below, then step onto the blue disc-shaped in the floor nearby and use kinesis to finish bending the chains behind you into the correct formation.
- Approach the green-glowing device that appears in front of you to turn it on and activate the next short sequence, then return to the previous cargo lift and ride it back to the ground below.
- Climb the next ramp in front of you to enter the zero gravity tunnel at the top and boost between the openings ahead to land on the other side, then descend another ramp to move through the door at the bottom and turn left on the other side.
- Fight your way across the clearing on the right by sprinting and firing an automatic weapon at the same time, then move through the next indicated door to watch the statue rise in front of you on the other side and use kinesis to remove the green-glowing symbol above.
- Following the code written on the bottom of the statue above, place the green-glowing symbol into the correct red-glowing receptacle in front of you.
- Make your way up the ramp beside you to move right across the raised ledge and eliminate the guards in the next area below, then approach the green-glowing symbol ahead on the left and use kinesis to remove it.
- Return to the previous row of red-glowing receptacles and insert the green symbol in its proper place, then make your way back across the raised ledge to eliminate the squadron of enemies on the other side and remove the next green symbol you see on the right.
- Insert the final green symbol into the remaining of the three receptacles and move through the next door that opens in front of you, then proceed forward to collect supplies in the area ahead and play the indicated audio log nearby.
- Activate the devices on the opposite side of the chamber to repel onto the wall above and proceed upward, then pause for the burning sections of floor in front of you to deactivate it and sprint over each of them before the flames return.
- Use stasis to freeze the turbines rotating across the path ahead, so that you may navigate around them and continue moving along the floor sections that most recently deactivated their fire traps.
- Continue your vertical ascent up the wall to reach the top, then turn around to join Carver and activate the next cut scene to complete this chapter.