Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 19: Endings
- Sprint forward up the designated path ahead and continue following it descend into the next red-lit area below, then sprint past the enemies blocking your path or mow them down quickly with a burst of gunfire.
- Follow your locator to reach the massive growth with tentacles emerging from it and destroy the orange-glowing weak spots of each appendage until all of them have been amputated, then continue down the path to the left of this monster and enter the next zero gravity launcher above.
- Navigate your character from side-to-side across the screen and dodge the incoming rock formations by anticipating their direction of movement ahead of time, then enter the next enormous meteor in front of you and clear out the enemies blocking the tunnel inside.
- Exit out the other side of the enormous meteor to continue dodging the incoming rocks and land on the next ledge ahead, then collect supplies from the surrounding crates and follow your locator to fight past another wave of markers.
- Continue following your locator through the crumbling structures and past the hordes of creatures to visit the next workbench, then head right to change suits at the kiosk against the wall and enter the nearby area designated as “Blood Moon”.
- Use the next indicated console on the left to activate a short action sequence and return to zero gravity mode, then boost forward through or around the storm of rubble and debris by navigating your character from side-to-side across the screen.
- Navigate past the oncoming chunks of debris to eventually land on the rock platform that rises up beneath you and activate the next short cut scene, then wait for the enormous monster’s yellow eyeballs to face in your direction and use kinesis to launch a nearby marker’s body part into one of them.
- Step onto the blue disc-shaped area on the floor behind you and turn in a circle to eliminate the enemies that emerge from the surrounding pods, then roll sideways to avoid any incoming rubble and use automatic gunfire to amputate the monster’s tentacles at their orange-glowing weak spots.
- Continue defending the blue disc-shaped area in the floor from the constant enemy ambush and wait for the monster’s yellow eyes to appear again, then use kinesis to grab one of the marker body parts floating around you and launch it into directly into the creature’s massive eyeballs.
- After destroying the monster’s second yellow eyeball, eliminate the next wave of surrounding markers to continue defending the blue disc-shaped area on the floor and eliminate another pair of the massive creature’s tentacles.
- Defend yourself from another enemy ambush and use kinesis to pick up one of the nearby marker body parts, then launch it into the monster’s third yellow eyeball to destroy it and activate a short action sequence.
- Use kinesis on the indicated area of the monster’s belly to pull Carver out through the creature’s guts and activate a short action sequence, then move towards the codex ahead and climb up onto the next ledge to complete this game.